millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, July 27, 2012

HAARBIB REVIEW

So what is maamam? The maamam concept was started by us, two ambitious and driven moms who, a few years back, decided to take a leave from our professional careers to focus on our expanding families. As we became mothers, we realized how challenging it is to raise children and that even in this day and age, there is still a clear need for better, more functional gear to help us in the difficult tasks we face every day as parents.
"maamam" means motherly, nurturing, special.
Our main objective is to solve common problems that we encounter as parents by creating modern, safe, innovative and practical products.
                         haarbib long
                         OUR REVIEW.
I LOVE TO DO MY GIRLS HAIR. I WAS EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO REVIEW THE HAARBIB. IT IS A TOWEL THAT YOU SNAP AOUND YOUR CHILD AFTER YOU HAVE WASHED THERE HAIR, TO KEEP THERE HAIR FROM GETTING THERE CLOTHES ALL WET. ME'ANA'S HAIR SEEMS TO ALWAYS DRIP WATER FOR AWHILE AFTER I TOWEL DRY IT. THE HARRBIB IS PERFECT FOR ME'ANA'S HAIR. NOW I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HER SHIRT GETTING WET FROM HER HAIR. I ALSO USE THE HAARBIB ON BREA WHEN I AM DOIN HER HAIR TO KEEP THE PRODUCTS I PUT IN HER HAIR OFF HER SHIRTS. I LOVE TEH HAARBIB. YOU WILL TOO. I LOVE HOW YOU CAN SNAP IT UP TO MAKE IT SHORTER OR UNSNAP IT TO MAKE IT LONGER. HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT THE HAARBIBS AT MAAMAM.
LOOK HOW HAPPY MEME IS WITH THE HAARBIB ON.
HERE IS THE BACK TO SHOW YOU HOW LONG IT CAN BE. SEE THE SNAPS? YOU CAN SNAP IT UP TO MAKE IT SHORTER.






DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.


No comments: