millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, August 24, 2012

BEBA BEAN KNIT HOODIE AND PANTS SET REVIEW

 

 

 

 

About Us

What a year it has been at Beba Bean. We have had 2 weddings, a move to our own US warehouse, a national television appearance and a fun deomonstration on the Jay Leno Show.
As I enter our 9th year of buiness I realize how far we have come. It always amazes me how easy it is to find inspiration in the baby market. I figure it comes from my absolute love of being a mom and my passion for art and design. This season is no different. Our new line of hooded capes are sure to be a winner. I am always inspired by vintage fairy tales and love the modern interpretations we are seeing in the media. This cape is a 'beba' riding hood cape. We had so much fun shooting this in the mystical forests of British Columbia.
Our next product launch is like nothing else we have ever done before. Check out our new line of aritsan rattles. These rattles are also inspired by days of yore as it was the same rattle used in circa 1910 but the new twist is the environmental factor. These all natural wooden rattles/teethers are made by a local aritst in the Pacific Northwest and you will not find two rattles the same. They are free of plastic, paint, dyes , and fasteners. As you look at them, the artistry comes in the innovation, have a look at how the rings and rattle are actually carved out of one piece of wood. It is truly an amazing piece!
We have worked very hard in the past year to not raise prices and maintain the quality that you are accustomed to with Beba Bean. We don't believe that anything is 'just business', it is all personal and we love running a company like that.
Best,
Lisa

(copied from the website)
 
 
 
Knit Hoodie & Pant Set Striped Blue
Knit Hoodie & Pant Set Striped Blue
This adorable home from the hospital set makes a perfect gift. Made from 100% cotton knit with extra softness for baby's skin. Knit lined hood and vintage wood toggle button detail. Machine wash and dry.
                                      MY REVIEW.
I WAS SO ESCITED WHEN I CAME ACCROSS THE BEBA BEAN WEBSITE. I THOUGHT ALL OF THERE STUFF WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I JUST HAD TO EMAIL FOR A REVIEW. I WAS SUPER EXCITED WHEN THEY RESPONDED WITH A YES. I PICKED THE BLUE AND BROW STRIPPED HOODIE AND PANTS FOR MY SON I AM EXPECTING. I KNOW HE WILL LOOK SO ADORABLE IN IT TOO. THE OUTFIT IS SO SOFT. WHEN I WASHED THE OUTFITIT DIDNT FADE AT ALL OF SHRINK. THE OUTFIT LOOK LIKE ITS STILL NEW. I LOVE TEH COLOR COMBINATIONS AS WELL AS HOW SOFT IT IS. I KNOW MY SON WILL BE SO COMFORTABLE IN THIS OUTFIT. I KNOW HE WILL BE WARM TOO. HEAD OVER TO BEBA BEAN AND CHECK OUT ALL OF THERE ADORABLE ITEMS.
HERE IS ME'ANA HOLDING HER BABY DOLL. YES I TRIED TEH OUTFIT ON HER DOLL TO GET AN IDEA OH HOW IT WILL FIT A BABY. SHE WAS LIKE MOMMY CAN I KEEP IT I LOVE IT.  TOLD HER NO RIGHT AWAY THAT ITS FOR HER BROTHER. SHE THEN SAID OKAY.










DISCLAIMER: I WAS GIVEN A SAMPLE PRODUCT TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: