millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, November 9, 2012

LITTLE COSMETICS PRETEND PLAY MAKE UP REVIEW


The perfect play make-up kit - with all of the essentials! You won't believe how realistic this play make looks and feels. With vibrant, realistic shades and a soft, smooth texture this set is sure to please your little girl. And best of all - it doesn't show up on skin! The Essential Set includes:

- One Pressed Powder Compact
- One Lip Gloss
- One Pink Blush Compact
- One Glitter Shadow Pot
- One Eye Shadow Palette
- Makeup Brush Set

Item comes packaged in a pink organza draw string bag. Item will be sent via USPS first class mail.
  
 
 
                           MY REVIEW.
 
 
my girls love to play with make up. they even get me so upset sometimes with getting into all of my make up and maing a huge mess. i know how hard it is to clean up make up on walls and every where else my girls decide to put it. i was so amazed at hos real the little cosmetics looked. my girls love the little cosmetics so much. they play with it everyday. thank you so much little cosmetics. head over and check out all of the little cosmetics.
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: