millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Monday, January 28, 2013

micheal kors valentines shoes review

Description:

Keep her stylish even on casual days with the MICHAEL Michael Kors MMK girls' sneaker. MK logo fabric brands the fun kicks, while goldtone detail gilds the toe cap and counter.
  • microfiber lining
  • TPR outsole Imported.

                          my review.
I love to find super cute and stylish shoes for my children. I love how these shoes are so stylish and cool looking. i wanted to review these for my youngest child. to me the tan ones look like they could be for a boy or girl. i chose to review them for my son. when i put the micheal kors valentines shoes on my son we got so many complements. everyone said they where so cute and they loved them. my husband said he liked them too. i think they are just adorable. it would be great to have a pair for all of my children to wear on valentines day. the pink ones would be super cute for my girls to have. head over and pick up a pair of micheal kors valentines shoes for your infant to wear on valentines day.


my son channing sporting his adorable micheal kor shoes.
close up of the shoes to show you the details.



disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt  compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: