millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

CLOSETMAID CLOTH BINS REVIEW.

Actually, it’s all about you. We began with a desire to help people improve the storage in their home. Founded in 1965 in Delray Beach, Florida, we were the first to manufacture ventilated wire shelving for closets in new home construction. We grew quickly, and in 1970 moved to our current headquarters in Ocala, Florida. Today we are the worldwide leader in home storage and organization, offering innovative wire and laminate/wood storage systems for use in bedrooms, kitchens, family rooms, laundry rooms, home offices and garages – wherever people need to store and organize their things. We are a division of Emerson Electric (NYSE:EMR). Our products are available at home improvement stores, mass merchants, online, and from ClosetMaid Authorized Dealers near you.
                                                Fabric Drawer
ClosetMaid® Cubeicals® Fabric Drawers are a convenient way to hold hobbies, toys, media and office supplies. Designed to work perfectly with ClosetMaid Cubeicals Storage Organizers.
  • Multiple colors provide maximum flexibility and style
  • Use one color or mix and match to perfectly coordinate your space
  • Compliments any ClosetMaid Cubeicals Storage Organizers
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • NOTE - If ordering online please verify color purchased
  • Material: Nonwoven polypropylene
  • Inside Dimensions: 11 in. H x 10.25 in. W x 10.25 in. D
                                                          my review.
I needed to organize my childrens things. I was so excited to review some of the closetmaid cloth bins. I used one of them to organize my daughters headbands. I used another to organize my sons rattles and toys. I used the third one to organize my daughters small toys.  I was so happy to have the closetmaid bins to help me get my cildrens things in order. The closetmaid cloth drawers helped me to get there rooms straightened up in no time at all. i will definatly keep using teh closetmaid products. Thank you so much closetmaid for such nice products.




disclaimer: i was given a sample produc to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way. these are all my own opinions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you so much. i try to inform my readers about helpful and usefull products.