millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

beautiful and oh so comfy aurorae yoga top review.

Dear Aurorae Supporters,
I started this yoga company from the passion I developed for yoga over the past ten years. Being a cancer survivor since 2001, I needed an outlet in my life to help build my body as well as develop inner peace for my mind. Yoga has helped accomplish both of these goals for me while also making many new friends and energizing me with a positive and balanced attitude toward life.
I'm not an instructor or a yogi, just a dedicated student that has enriched his life through yoga and understands what a regular everyday student needs in their yoga practice.
Your business is always appreciated and we at Aurorae yoga look forward to servicing your yoga needs and hopefully making a few new friends along the way.
Thank you.
Namaste,
Dennis Ingui CEO/Founder, Aurorae
Aurorae
(copied from the site)
 
Aurorae Ladies Fitted Lenzing Modal® Tank Top
Tank Top 93% Lenzing Modal / 7% Spandex
Available in black and smoked pearl
XS-XL
 
                                                       
Aurorae Ladies Long Yoga Pants Lenzing Modal
I would love these pants. they look so comfy and perfect to do yoga in.
 
my review.
I recieved a beautiful yoga tank like the one pictured above. It is super comfy and I just love it. Its also stylish too. I love that it covers my stomache as well. The tank is one of my favorite tanks in my closet. my hubby eve said it looks nice on me. My mother in law liked it on me as well. She says she is going to order her one as well.  I recently started doing yoga over the last couple of months. I love all of the items I have reviewed from aurorae . I love that aurorae carries all that you need to workout and do yoga. I just love the aurorae online store. Im sure you would too. Please head over to there site and check them out. you can do that by going here http://www.auroraeyoga.com/index.html
here is another picture of the awesome shirt i got to review. this is the back and i love it.
here is a side view of the shirt as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

1 comment:

Jessi Gonzalez said...

I recently just started doing yoga. Thanks for the review of these clothes.