millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

EMBELLE REVIEW

Embelle baby products is focused on helping new parents with the everyday struggles of caring for a newborn. We are committed to producing products that not only help you in your day to day activities, but also have some fun with it. Our novelty products are sure to get noticed the next time you and your bundles of joy hit the town.
I just love this bib dont you?
I would love to have this bib for my son channing.
This bib would be perfect for my one of my friend jesse's beautiful daughters. this would be perfect for any little girl.
 
 
My review.
I was needing some bibs for channing since he has started eating food. he is only 5 months old. he leaves his bibs on. my daughters both use to try to pull there bibs off. I think the bibs from embelle are so cute. ai love that they have ones that are wipeable too. At embelle the have alot fo really cute bibs. you can purchase them at target and also at diapers.com.
 
some of the bibs we got to try out.
 
My son channing in one of his embelle bibs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.
 

No comments: