millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, April 20, 2012

Regina's Crocheted Creations & more review

about regina's crocheted creationa and more

About

All items are hand crocheted with love and care by yours truly ♥
Description

I enjoy making Hand crafted and crocheted creations ranging from adorable stuffed animals to winter wear such as scarfs, hats, leg/wrist warmers as well as decorative hats and photo props. pin pokers, bracelets, necklaces, , Baby items; cocoons, diaper covers, stork pouches, decorative headbands & hats, comfort blanket, carseat blankies, scarfs, booties and rattles.

There is nothing like that feeling when I finish a baby blanket or hat and know that someones little head will be warm because of it! :)
Each item is a hand-made and unique creation by myself. I love making custom orders and working out patterns - nothing is better then helping you to find exactly what you are looking for! All items are crafted in a feline and smoke free home with love and care to assure the best quality possible.
  
                             REGINA ALSO MAKES THESE ADORABLE TOP HATS TOO.
LOOK AT ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BOWS SHE MAKES TOO. I LOVE THEM DONT YOU?
                                                                       OUR REVIEW.
I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN REGINA AGREED TO LET ME REVIEW A FEW OF HER HEADBANDS FOR MY GIRLS.I LOVE HAIR ACCESSORIES SO MUCH.I WAS SO AMAZED AT HOW PRETTY THE HEADBANDS WE GOT WERE. THEY ARE HAND CRAFTED. YOU CAN TELL THAT REGINA TAKES HER TIME IN MAKING HER CREATIONS.I LOVE THE CROCHETED FLOWERS SHE MAKES AND ALSO HER BOWS AND TOP HATS. SHE ALSO MAKES THESE REALLY ADORABLE HATS TOO.YOU CAN FIND THESE AMAZING CREATIONS AND MANY MORE AT REGINA'S CROCHETED CREATIONS AND MORE
BELOW ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY GIRLS WEARING THERE ADORABLE HAND CRAFTED HEADBANDS.
MEME EARING HER BEAUTIFUL CROCHETED HEADBAND.I LOVE IT. DONT YOU?
                              CLOSE UP TO SHOW YOU THE DETAIL TO THE FLOWER
BREA WEARING HER ADORABLE HEADBAND.I LOVETHE COLORS DONT YOU?
                                 CLOSE UP TO SHOW YOU THE COLORS AND DETAIL.
THANK YOU SO MUCH REGINA FOR THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS. MY GIRLS FAVORITE COLORS ARE GREEEN AND PINK. HOW DID YOU KNOW?
DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE 2 HEADBANDS. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: