millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

SUN BABY CLOTH DIAPERS REVIEW

                                                    SUNBABY CLOTH DIAPERS
Hi, I am Sun pei, a wife and a mother of a 28 month old boy. I am 28, born and brought up in Shanghai, which is the richest and most modern city in China. I knew nothing about pocket cloth diapers 2 years ago. I accidentally found out about it when I was buying baby products for my son who was about 5 months old at that time. My husband and I researched and found out more about modern day cloth diapers and thought it would win a large market in the future. So we began our business of cloth diapers and Sunbaby Diapers were born.
We were quite comfortable financially before we started out our Sunbaby Diapers business. The beginning was quite rough and we really had a hard time selling cloth diapers. Less income, few sales and lack of understanding or cooperation from family and friends led to frustration. When we were almost considering giving it up, we met our partner who runs a small factory. After getting to know each other and discussing our business, we decided to collaborate together, design the products, pick up quality fabric and manufacture them all by ourselves. This helped us in controlling quality, design products ourselves and even reduce the cost of shipping and stocking. All these helped us market the product better and receive more and more orders from all over the world.
                                                                    OUR REVIEW.
I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO DO A REVIEW FOR SUNBABY FOR THERE CLOTH DIAPERS.I GOT TO REVIEW 2 OF THERE DIAPERS. I WON ONE IN A GIVEAWAY AND I WAS SENT ONE TO REVIEW.I HAVE BEEN USING CLOTH DIAPERS ON MEME AT NIGHT SINCE SHE HAS ACCIDENTS.WHEN THE DIAPERS GOT HERE I WAS SUPER HAPPY I GOT A PINK ONE WITH DOLLS FOR MEME TO USE AND A BLUE CIRLE PRINTED ONE FOR MY BABY I AM EXPECTING.THE SUNBABY DIAPER DOESNT LEAK AT ALL. I HAVENT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH TEH DIAPER AT ALL. THE ELEASTIC DOESNT CUT INTO MEME AT ALL. THIS MUST BE A COMFY DIAPER TO HER.IF IT WASNT IM SURE SHE WOULD TELL ME AS SHE ALWAYS TELLS ME IF SOMETHING HURTS HER AT ALL.I LOVE THAT SUNBABY DIAPERS HAS A GREAT PRICE TOO. YOU CAN FIND THE SUNBABY DIAPERS I RECIEVED AND MANY MORE AT SUNBABY DIAPERS.
 
SO WHICH DIAPER PRINT DO YOU LIKE BEST?ME ITS TOO HARD TO DECIDE.I LOVE THEM BOTH.
 
 
 
 
 
 
DISCLAIMER:I DID RECIEVE A SAMPLE CLOTH DIAPER TO TRY OUT.THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS. I WASNT CONPENSATED IN ANYWAY FOR THSI REVIEW.

No comments: