millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

TWIN CITY DIAPERS REVIEW

Welcome and thank you for stopping by our store! I'd like to take the opporunity to introduce myself and my family to you, as this business has become somewhat of a third child of mine!
My name is Amy Tatz. My husband David and I have been married for nearly 5 years and we have two beautiful children. Ella, 3, and Kevin, 18 months. Ever since I became introduced to the new world of cloth diapers when Ella was about six months old, I became a bit fanatic about them and quickly formed the dream to one day own my own cloth diaper store.
Fast forward to 2010, Lonni Olson founded this wonderful store. After getting it up and running she realized her heart wasn't in it and passed it along to me! I never thought I would be so lucky. It's been a very exciting time as I've gotten to know the ins and outs of how it all works and comes together and I'm not sure I could have done it without Lonni's starting it up! The day I officially purchased the store from her, I felt like jumping for joy!
The business is now based in Columbus, OH where my family and I live and we very much look forward to getting to know our customers and growing with you all!

bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diaper

Features:

  • 3×3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds).
  • Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit.
  • One step cloth diaper - no stuffing!
  • Two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bumGenius fit every time!
  • Gentle leg elastic contains the mess!
  • Semi-attached, stay dry inserts dry faster and allow for customized absorbency where your child needs it most.

Cloth diapering made even easier!

bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. Our "no-stuff" system with semi-attached, stay dry inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. Our one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.

Only the Best for Your Baby

The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away.
 
                        OUR REVIEW.
I LOVE TO REVIEW CLOTH DIAPERS SO MUCH. CLOTH DIAPERS ARE MY FAVORITE. I HAVE USED BUMGENIUS DIAPERS BEFORE. WE LOVE THEM THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST ALL IN ONE DIAPER WE HAVE USED. I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO REVIEW TEH BUMGENIUS DIAPERS. WE GOT TO REVIEW THE ALBERT PRINT ONE AND A REALLY PRETTY MIRROR COLORED ONE. BOTH DIAPER FIT MEME PERFECT. THEY LEAVE NO RED MARKS. SHE HAS ALOT OF ROOM TO GROW AND STILL FIT THE DIAPERS. THEY DONT LEAK. THEY ARE SO EASY TO CLEAN UP TOO. NO INSERT TO HAVE TO SHAKE LOOSE AT ALL. THE TABS STAY VELCROWED WHEN WASHED AND DRYED. I WILL DEFFINATLY KEEP THESE DIAPER ON THE TOP OF OUR DIAPER STASH. MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT TWIN CITY DIAPER AND ALL OF THERE AWESOME DIAPERS AND MORE. I LOVE TWIN CITY DIAPERS. I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THE STORE OWNER.
THE FRONT TO SHOW YOU THE CUTE PRINT AND HOW GREAT IT FITS.
NICE BUM SHOT. LOVE HOW TRIM THESE DIAPERS ARE TOO.
SIDE VIEW TO SHOW YOU HOW GREAT THEY FIT HER LEGS.
FITS PERFECTLY. LOVE THESE DIAPERS.
LOVE HOW THESE DIAPERS ARENT BULKY AT ALL.






DISCLAIMER:I WAS GIVEN SAMPLE PRODUCTS TO TRY. I WASNT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER FOR THIS REVIEW. THESE ARE ALL MY OWN OPINIONS.

No comments: