millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

bare fruit snacks review ****christmas gift guide****

Eric Strandberg, his wife Deanna, and their three children farm 400 acres in the sunny Okanogan Valley in
northern Washington State. They produce delicious organic apples, pears, and cherries. They have been
using organic methods on their farm since 1997.

Eric decided to switch to organic methods in order to avoid exposing his children to harmful residues. He
has noticed tremendous improvements in the diversity and balance of the natural insect populations on
his land since he stopped using conventional pesticides and other chemicals.

The Strandbergs are excited about sharing their certified organic produce with consumers, and
Bare Fruit LLC. producing healthy bake-dried fruit for every one to enjoy.




                                my review.
I am so happy that i got a chance to add bare fruit snacks to my christmas gift guide. I love to find tasty and healthy snacks for my family. My girls love apples so i knew they would love the apple chips. Both my girls tasted the chips and said yummy. Thats all i heard from them till they were done with there snack. They both keep asking me at snack time for the bare fruit chips. My girls really love them. Me'ana was eating some one night and chris asked her what she was eating she said apple chips. He then tried them. He too loved them. Thank you bare fruit snacks for our new healthy snacks.






disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.
 

No comments: