millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

spunky stork review **** christmas gift guide****

 
The Spunky Stork is a New York City-based company with offices in New York and Florida. Our main goal is to provide your little ones with bold, funky and spunky threads that turn heads. We hand silk-screen every single onesie/tee to order... and as a result every print differs slightly with its own variations in texture and form.
In our store you will find that our product line consists of a special assortment of designs that cater to many different tastes. Lovable onesie for your kid? Covered. Cool baby shower present? Done. Smart gift wrapping options? You got it!

Aaaand... at the Spunky Stork, we only use eco-friendly, organic clothing pieces. All of our items are made from 100% GOTS Certified Fair Trade Organic cotton. The outstanding outcome? Super soft, environmentally-conscious clothing that make babies happy.

Don't forget to check out our
BLOG for cool gear for kids and parents! We will always have exciting news (no, really) and sales coming up, so don't forget to sign up for our mailing list at mailing@spunkystork.com
 
 
 
 
Naughty & Nice Tee Set
Kids are both naughty and nice! Switch up the little one's outfits according to their mood... or perhaps you have twins, in which case, these are perfect!

--order by 12/16 for Christmas--

- free shipping
- 100% organic cotton
- pre-shrunk
- printed with eco-friendly ink




My State - Custom
Show some state pride with these onesies! It's a pretty slick (and patriotic) statement for a baby.

*after purchase, you will receive an email to retrieve your custom text*

- free shipping
- 100% organic cotton
- pre-shrunk
- printed with eco-friendly ink
                                My review.
I was so happy when i came across the spunky stork site. I knew i wanted to have the spunky stork be apart of my christmas gift guide. I was so happy when the owner replied and said she'd love to sponsor my christmas gift guide. She was so generous and sent my girls each a shirt and my son a onsie. I love to find and review super cute and stylish clothing for my children. I was super happy when i got our package. I opened it right away. The shirts and onsie are super soft. They are perfect. The shirts fit my children perfectly. I love that the shirts dont fade when washed. they didnt shrink either. I like that there made of organic materials too. head over and check out all of the beautiful shirts and onsies at spunky stork.

look how cute my son looks in his onsie from spunky stork. i love it. dont you?





disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my ownopinions.


No comments: