millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

passive aggressive pajama's **** christmas gift guide 2012**** womens gifts.

                   passive aggressive pajama's

Women's Pajamas with attitude

Let your pants do the talking with women's pajamas from Passive Aggressive Pajamas. Our pajamas display sayings that you choose, from you're not the boss of me, to they can wax that. I'm sure you'll find one to make you smile.
After my many years (and those of my friends) in divorce court and life in general, I realized that the world operates with an enormous amount of passive aggressiveness. Why not just admit it, proclaim it, own it, and make your feelings known?
It's really what you're thinking anyway.
Your pjs won't solve world hunger, stop the ice caps from melting, cure the greenhouse effect or acne, make you look thinner or create world peace, but they just might lighten your mood. What more could anyone ask for from pjs? Seriously?
The pjs are hand stamped, each unique. I was going to say crafted with love, but actually inked with snarkiness, if that's a word.
Enjoy.

Check out our shorts, long pajama sets, pajama pants, short pajama sets. capri pants and t-shirts made of 100% cotton jersey. Available in women's size small to extra-large comes in a variety of colors, prints, and styles. Please note that the pj shorts run SMALL
Customize your pajamas by choosing from our selection of passive aggressiveness—we have over 100 sayings that are sure to suit your mood and attitude.
These pjs are also great for party favors as well.

                          my review.
I was so happy that passive aggressive pajama's has decided to sponsor my christmas gift guide. What women doesnt love cute and comfortable pajama's? I know i do. I chose 2 really cute and comfprtable pairs of pajama's. I love how cute the sets are. I like that they are so comfortable as well. I love that when i washed the pajama's they didnt fade. Almost every pair of cotton pajama's i get fade when washed.I will deffinatly be buying some pajama's from passive aggressive for my friends for christmas. head over and check out all of the really cute and comfy pajama's at passive aggressive pajama's.
one of the pairs i chose.








disclaimer: i did recieve a sample product to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: