millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, October 12, 2012

STARLOOKS STARBOX REVIEW

What is Starbox?StarLook StarBox is a monthly subscription program that you pay $15.00 a month and $1.98 shipping and you will receive 3-4 full size beauty items each month. The value is approximately $30.00 – $35.00 for each box. You can pay each month, 6 months, and yearly subscriptions. Boxes are shipped 3rd week of the month and should arrive within 3-10 business days depending on location.
                      MY REVIEW.
i recieved the september starbox to review. I love to review make up. I was so excited when i got my starbox. the starbox contained a nice eye shadow set and a eye shadow primer as well and some little diamond decals too. I had never used an eye shadowprimer before, so i was super excited to see what it really did. I used the primer under my eye shadow and it worked great. The primer made my eye shadow last allday long. I love the eye shadow colors as well. I was so happy the colors were more of a pastel colors. I love my starbox so much.
the products that came in my starbox.
my daughter and myself after I used the products in my starbox.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i did recieve sample products to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for ths review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: