millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SWEET ARTS DESIGN REVIEW

I love to design! I have worked for over 20 years as a graphic designer. After the birth of my twin girls,
I decided to change things up and be a stay-at-home mom. Sure, double the diapers kept me busy,
but I craved a little more creativity...
With the support and encouragement of my husband and my daughters’ long afternoon naps, I created a bilingual alphabet book to celebrate my daughter's french and english heritage. Designing children's artwork for the book turned out to be so fun that I didn't want to stop!
Sweet Arts Design features the illustrations I drew for my children and gives others a way to create their own personalized keepsake gifts.
I am thankful for this flexible, creative outlet that allows me stay home
with my little sweethearts.
 
                          MY REVIEW.
I had just redone brea's room. she had outgrown the princess theme. her room is all pink. her favorite color. i was looking online for something that would look so beautiful on her wall. brea loves to dance as well. i was so amazed when i came across the sweet arts design website, that i just had to ask about doing a review. i was so excited when i got a yes. the owner was very helpful with helping me decide which item would be perfect for my daughter. i was even more amazed when the package got here. the wall canvas was wrapped so beautifully. as you can see my daughter above holding the package. she loved the beautiful wrapping and ribbon. when we opened the package, she couldnt wait for me to hang it on her wall. she loved it all from the adorable picture on it to her name. head over and check out sweet arts design for alot of really cool products.
            look how beautiful my daughters picture is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: