millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holiday Planner Set review.


i applied on tomoson for this planner to review.the details stated that you would recieve a 9 page planner.well i really thought i would actually get the book.about 5 mins after i applied i got an email with some pages to print.i looked at the pages they were black and white and not red,like pictured on her site.i made a collage of the exact photo's except added her watermarks..i would not pay 8.00 for this.me i would save the 8 dollars and buy dinner and a planner from the dollar store.this planner can be purchased from uncreative mommy or on her blog.i am including pictures as well for you to see what you could pay 8.00 for.
i was given a link to print this planner to review and not an actual product.this review is my own opinion.i wasnt paid by anyone for this review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: