millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Friday, November 25, 2011

mommy and daughter matching bracelet mate review.

this morning i got this great package from deborah the creator of the bracelet mate in the mail.what did the package contain you ask?it had 3 really beautiful little bracelet mates.1 for brea and 1 for me'ana and 1 for me.they loved my first one so much that they were saying they wanted one of there own.well anyways they love there bracelet mates so much as soon as i put them on them they said i gotta go get my lipgloss and money mommy.it was too cute.they wont take em off.they are only 9.99 for a childs bracelet mate.the bracelet mate would make a great stocking stuffer.my braclet mate i recieved today matchs there's.they are the same,beads and all.brea keeps saying look mommy we match.me'ana says im like mommy.when you go to buy one enter blholy for a 20% discount.you can also go like her page to enter to win one of her newest lines called wrist bling.hurry up and head over to canale orginals to purchase you and your daughter one to match.make sure to look at the adorable pictures below




No comments: