millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, October 21, 2012

cubbie cup review

Cubbie Cup is an award-winning, patented design that is the ONLY combo cup on the market that is easy for all kids to use! The one cup you and your toddler can't live without!
Parent Perfected is committed to inventing, marketing, and selling products that become new necessities in the lives of parents and their children.Cubbie Cup combines a snack cup and sippy cup all in one convenient cup.
Cubbie Cup was "born" on a crisp fall afternoon as I was driving home with my toddler.  I watched her drink from a sippy cup, throw it on the floor, and start to eat her snacks.  A moment later, she wanted her sippy cup again, but it was on the floor...and I was driving.  Explaining to a toddler why mommy can't stop in the middle of traffic to retrieve a sippy cup doesn't go over so well!  As soon as I got home, I drew the first sketch of what is now known as the Cubbie Cup!
No longer do we juggle multiple cups!  I literally feel "off-duty" during snack time!  When you are relaxing at home, taking trips to the mall or the park, Cubbie Cup is a snack time necessity!  I hope your family enjoys it as much as we do!
Sincerely,
Tiara Henderson
Parent & CEO
                                                              my review.
me'ana still uses a sippy cup. she is always trying to carry a snack and her cup both at the same time. she usually makes a big mess. i was so excited to review the cubbie cup for her. the cubbie cup is one of the best things invented for children i believe. i started using the cubbie cup right away for me'ana. she liked that the 2 are connected together and she can carry it with one hand or two hands. i love that its spill proof as well. i will deffinatly keep using the cubbie cup. head over and purchase one today at cubbie cup. i recieved a green cubbie cup to review. they also have pink and blue avaliable for preorder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i did recieve a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in nay other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: