millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST VIDEOS "Man Rapping To Chris Brown's "Look At Me Now" All In Family Guy Voices"

If you are looking for a good laugh you have got to check out this video. Its so awesome. Me'ana plays it over and over. You would think Iwould get tired of it, but to be honest I dont. I like it too.  Make sure to subscribe to pauls youtube channel and also follow him on facebook too. Well on to the video.
 



I know you are laughing right now right? make sure to leave me a comment and paul a comment of what you thought. I just had to share this with all of you. I know i love a good laugh and thought you all might too. Look at Me'ana watching his video over and over. lol. I dont mind her watching this over and over. lol.
check out this really cute and funny video as well.

Me'ana all smiles because she gets to watch pauls video over and over.
me'ana is even trying to sound like paul now. Its so cute.








2 comments:

Kassie N. said...

That was great I am glad I found it made my day.

Micah said...

HAHA!! Yes... That's hilarious!!!!