millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Saturday, February 9, 2013

ROK COOKING REVIEW

Rok is being used extensively throughout the world by thousands of households and hundreds of successful restaurants. Rok offers the most compelling and affordable, interactive hot rock cooking experience for today’s diner who is looking for higher quality, healthier and more entertaining meals.
Rok has been featured in many magazines, newspapers and television programs including HGTV’s “I Want That!“ and TBS’s “Dinner and a Movie” (8/27/10 “The Scorpion King” starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and featuring One Hot Rock: lamb kabobs served on the rok with yogurt sauce - see recipe at http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,228198|1268|0,00.html)

CHECK OUT THE ROK COOKING COMERCIAL ABOVE.



                             MY REVIEW.
Ilove to cook homemade meals for my family. I have always heard that the foods cooked on the rok is the best ever. I have been on a diet and trying to prepare healthier meals for my family. when i bake the meats they turn out too dry most of the time. when i try cookin them in teh skillet with no oil or grease they stick sometimes. I couldnt wait to try out the rok cooking set. I had layed out a pack of boneless porkchops to cook the day my rok cooking sets got here. I showed my husband and he said he wasnt sure about cooking food on a rok. I then cooked out meat on the rok. i heated the rok for 20 mins on the stove like the direction say. i was able to cook all 4 of the pork chops on the rok sets. I tatsed the meat first. the meat was so tender and juicy. i then had my kids taste the meat. they too enjoyed it. my husband tried the meat last. he said it was the most tender and juiciest meat he had ever eaten. i have been using our rok cooking sets everytime i need to cook meats. they rok cooking makes our food healthy and tastes so good too. i will deffinatly keep using the rok cooking sets. i will tell everyone about the rok sets. they are awesome. head over and check out rok.


our meat cooking on the rok. look how yummy it looks.

My girls eating a bite of meat cooked on the rok.








disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.






No comments: