millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

LIFES DHA REVIEW

What is DHA?

Docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA, is a polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid found throughout the body. It is a major structural fat in the brain and retina accounting for up to 97% of the omega-3 fats in the brain and up to 93% of the omega-3 fats in the retina. It is also a key component of the heart. Numerous studies confirm that everyone, from infants to adults, benefits from an adequate supply of DHA.
                              OUR REVIEW.
i always try to make sure my family gets alot of dha. i look for foods with it. my girls and i take vitamins daily. i have to take my vitamins and not forget for my baby's sake that i am carrying. i was super excited to be able to do a review for the lifes dha website. i recieved a huge box of awesome products to review that all contained dha. i didnt know that there was dha in tortilla's. did you know that? what about spaghetti sauce? did you know that it also has dha? my girls love the gummy flinstone vitamins. i was surprised that there was a big bottle of them in the kt as well. my girls and i enjoyed using the dha products. i have learned alot of new items that have dha that i didnt know did before. i will deffinatly keep looking for these and more dha filled foods and products for my family. head over and check out lifes dha. you can learn so much from there website.
look at all of the awesome and great tasting products that contain dha.








disclaimer:i did recieve sample products to try. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

1 comment:

Flora said...

This information is also very important for expectant mothers. I know I was very concerned whether I was getting enough DHA when I was pregnant with my son, but I could never find enough information. Thank you for telling us about this valuable resource!