millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

bruces babes butter conditioner review

About Bruce's Babe's Butter
I started my company simply by creating then sharing some butter. Well, my husband, Bruce did those honors of sharing my first samples. He was very influential in my "butter quest." That's why the company is named: "Bruce's Babe's Butter® LLC." I had been doing research for my own hair care and found out some interesting things (I'll share with you a little later); like, what not to wear!
I am a African American woman who tried going natural (growing my entire relaxer out) eight different times!!! And frankly, the seventh time it took me two years to grow the relaxer out. If you know everything about having black hair, you know it was extremely painful. After having my hair out for just six days, I did the craziest thing. Yes, I put a relaxer back in my hair. So, let's calculate the time: eight times two years each (give or take) is sixteen plus years that I have been conflicted about how to care for my hair. I couldn't do anything but cry. And I mean cry!!! I vowed that I would never put another relaxer in my hair again. So the next day, I put braids in my hair and kept them in for two years. Midway towards my second year, I started doing research for my own hair and guess what I found out?
If you can read, understand and/or find purpose in what the ingredients are in your shampoo, conditioner, hair cream, and any hair products that you as a consumer use, then congratulations! You are one of a very small percentage of people who can do this. For the rest of us, we seem to go on blind faith that all the ingredients manufacturers use in their products are good for our hair. We need natural products for Our Purpose, Our Hair! We need products that fit our hair.
How can Cocoa, Shea, & and Avocado benefit You?
Bruce’s Babes Butter can provide relief from everything from just dry skin to many minor dermatological diseases (if you have a serious skin condition, you should see a doctor). It has been clinically shown to provide benefits. The butters are easily penetrated in the skin allowing the skin to breathe while not clogging the pores. Here are some of the benefits of Bruce’s Babes Butter for the skin & hair: Daily skin moisturizer (face and body), Dry skin relief, Dry scalp, Skin rash- including diaper rash,after tanning, Blemishes and wrinkles, Itching skin due to dryness, Sunburn - heals skin after peeling, Shaving cream to reduce razor irritation, Small skin wounds, Skin cracks, Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels), Fights off fine lines and wrinkle. Stretch marks-prevention during pregnancy, Minor burns, Sun and wind protection, Even skin tone, Reduce blemishes and scarring, Eliminating scalp irritation from dryness or chemical processing, Preventing bumps after shaving, Reducing acne (especially in combination with African Black Soap), Absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, Helps restore elasticity to skin, Restores luster to hair, Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin, Treats eczema and dermatitis, Help soften dry, damaged hair, Creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment (SPF).
All natural, made with coconut oil, castor & palm oil
This conditioner contains NO artificial color or NO artificial fragrance.



                              our review.
i was given a sample product to try out on my daughter brea's hair. the conditioner smelled just like mint chocolate chip icecream to me. brea loved the smell as much as i did. the conditioner left her hair feeling soft and oh so shiny. i really like the conditioner alot. i will deffinatly keep using this conditioner until its all gone. head over and check out all of the awesome products bruces babes butter has. im sure you too will love there products too.

brea's hair after i used the conditioner.
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for thsi review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: