millionaire match

millionaire match
find your true mate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

THE PROTEIN BAKERY REVIEW

Proof is in the Baking
We've found the secret to happiness: Balance.
So, we know the value of weights and measures. We chose the name Protein Bakery, for a good (and healthy) reason. Muscle-building protein is a huge component in all our delicious cookies, brownies, and blondies. Protein makes you feel fuller faster and prevents spikes in blood sugar levels. It's one way to keep the heart beat steady and the body in balance. Every delectable, guilt-free bite is high in dietary fiber, low in gluten, and delivers up to 5 times more protein than the average baked treat.
Our trans-fat free, preservative free, and wheat flour-free recipes are also nutritionally balanced. We combine natural ingredients like heart-healthy rolled oats rolled oats, light brown sugar, and the finest chocolate. We bake small batches from scratch every day. With the same attention to perfection as we did on day 1 in November, 1999. Our 20-plus flavors of creative culinary confections boast gourmet accents like swirls of rich peanut butter, tangy cranberries, toasted walnuts, sun-sweetened coconut, and so much more.
Rachael Ray, Oprah Winfrey, Equinox Gyms, Bergdorf's, LivingSocial, all sing our praises. And until our great goodies arrive at their new address, they're handled with the utmost care. You are the reason we want to get our day started! That's why we created our open-to-the-public bakery LOFT and we're available online 24/7.
Be happy—add balance to your life every day!
Our Secret Ingredient
STEPHEN CHARLES LINCOLNFitness is my business. Baking is my passion. Balance is the key.
When I started teaching fitness in San Francisco, my life was out of balance. My weight was up, my spirits were down, and as a result, everything else—career, relationships, life—was flat lining. Getting fit got me in touch with my body and taught me how balance impacts performance & health. 82 pounds lighter and healthier, I moved to New York City in 1997 to continue my career helping others. Working as a group fitness instructor and former program director in the city's top gyms was the perfect challenge. (That's a lot of body types, people!)
Over 20 years of first-hand experience has taught me that a balanced diet is key to keeping fit and keeping up with a physically demanding schedule. I also know that people value taste as much as health. But, finding that balance isn't easy. So, in 1999, I created the Protein Bakery to do just that--feature the many health benefits of protein in rich gourmet taste. The result? The best cookies, brownies, and blondies on the planet.
My motto for food, fitness and life is simple: "Do it better." That's our mission at the Protein Bakery. We want to inspire others to do the same.
HOW TO GET YOUR HANDS ON US
BAKERY LOFTOpen daily and by appointment. Visiting with customers and getting their feedback is key to our being so successful. They bring their appetites, groupons, and questions about healthy eating and our trained staff provides ways to live a healthier life. From nutrition workshops to our Twitter pics, Facebook photo ops and youtube videos, our LOFT is a hub for sharing a wealth of well-balanced sweet knowledge.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAMThis venture has dramatically increased our presence nationwide. Our elite team of fellow foodies, fitness experts, and Protein Bakery fans have made successful business connections of all kinds. Whether it’s direct to the public or to specific retailers. Each Ambassador creates their own business model. We supply the protein-packed treats. They spread the health and the bottom line!


                              My review.
my family loves sweets so much. That is why it is important for me to find healthy baked goods for my family. When the protien bakery items came in my daughter me'ana was home with me and her baby brother. When she saw what was in the box she begged me to have just one taste as she calls it. lol. well i opened one package and let her try it. she then began to say mommy can i have the rest of the cookie you opened. I laughed and said what happened to one taste? she says aww mommy there so good, I just lub (love) em. i told her that she could go ahead and finish that pack. she was so happy. When her daddy and sister got home she ran outside to say mommy has the most yummiest stuff and its sweet too. They both ran to see what I had. Then chris said this and this and this and well basically he was taking dibs on the whole box. Then he said nevermind when he saw it said protein bakery. Then I gave brea a pack of cookies andher dad said you wont like it. They usually love the same things. Then after she took one bite she said there so yummy. So then he knew tht he would like em as well. So then he said ok let me try yours brea. she said noway get your own. so he did. so do you think he liked the protein bakery products? no he didnt like them, he loved them so much that he then took the whole box. he did share them with me. I liked all of the products i tried from the protein bakery.
the products we tried out and loved.





disclaimer: i was given a sample product to try out. i wasnt compensated in any other way for this review. these are all my own opinions.

No comments: